G Systems, Inc. seeks a Production Scheduler for full-time employment. Production Scheduler must have a working knowledge of the production process to create daily and weekly production schedules. Production Scheduler must also be able to evaluate scheduling data and make recommendations where improvements might be made. Production Scheduler will help ensure that
company objectives are achieved and that all delivery deadlines are met.
Founded in 1990, G Systems specializes in the design and production of custom test and measurement solutions in the aerospace, defense, and energy industries. As a growing technology company, G Systems provides excellent career growth and advancement opportunities.
Production Scheduler must be able to multitask and provide quick responses to production resource constraints. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Resolve labor and material shortage problems quickly in an order of priority
- Generate daily or weekly production reports to managers for critical decision-making
- Interface with Purchasing and Vendors on material shortages
- Help determine labor, equipment and materials required to meet production demand
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of a year work experience as a production scheduler or similar position in a
- production environment
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong analytical, leadership, and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Attention to detail mindset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good work ethics
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take independent initiatives when the
- need arises.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience level. Full-time permanent employees are eligible for the following benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, profit-based bonus, paid vacation/holidays/sick time, life insurance, educational reimbursement program, Flex-Med medical savings plan, Flex-Care (125 pretax childcare). G Systems provides an excellent work environment and strong growth potential.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, subject line: PS-20220301