Conditions ranging from high temperatures and humidity to intense vibrations and pressures require the use of extremely rugged and portable test systems. But, before sending a system out to operate in harsh real-world conditions, the system needs to be properly tested in a controlled environment.
This whitepaper explores the best practices for designing, testing, and deploying rugged test systems that are built to last, even in the most extreme environments, including:
- Complying with Applicable Industry Standards
- Developing a Rugged Design for All System Components
- Performing Thorough Environmental Qualification Testing in the Lab
- Assuring Hazardous Location Compliance
- Ensuring System Longevity
Complete the form to download this paper.