G Systems, Inc., a growing technology company, seeks Project Engineers for full-time employment.
Founded in 1990, G Systems specializes in the design, system integration and production of custom test and measurement systems in the aerospace, defense, RF, energy, and biomedical industries. G Systems provides excellent growth and career advancement opportunities.
Project Engineers have direct responsibility for developing automated test systems to satisfy customer requirements. Duties include:
- Project requirements definition and management
- System architecture design and documentation
- Software design and development
- Hardware selection and integration
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (i.e. team player and good client skills)
- An inherent desire to learn new technology and an innovative/adaptable mindset
- Test software development experience
o LabVIEW – Strong software development skills with experience controlling instruments
o and automating tests. (LV RT/FPGA, NI Diadem, NI SystemLink experience desirable)
o TestStand experience is desirable
o Database modeling/interface experience is desirable
o Python, C/CVI/C++, C#, VB/VB.NET experience is desirable
- Hardware design experience
o Minimum 2 years experience specifying and integrating data acquisition and control hardware
o Strong “hands-on” engineering and diagnostic skills
o Experience in Aerospace and/or Defense industries is a plus
o Eligibility for ITAR and defense contract work (US Person)
- Occasional travel required to customer sites.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience level. Full-time permanent employees are eligible for the following
benefits: medical/dental/vision plan, 401k Savings Plan with matching, profit-based bonus, paid
vacation/holidays/sick time, life insurance, educational reimbursement program, health savings plan, a Flexible
Spending Plan for pre-tax medical and dependent care expenses. G Systems provides an excellent work
environment, and strong growth potential.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, subject line: PE-20210914